- Why am I unable to turn the thermostat handle on my valve?
- How far should I open the service stops on my thermostat valve?
- How does the F962VO valve work?
- How does the Artos F943-VO valve work?
- Why is the diverter handle hard to turn on the Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is my Artos F943-VO valve leaking from the diverter cartridge?
- How do I troubleshoot my Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is the water not hot enough from the Artos F904A-VO valve?
- How does the Artos F903A-40VO valve work?
- Has the diverter cartridge for the Artos F943-VO valve changed?
- Why are the spindles on the Artos F943-VO valve too long?
- How do I recalibrate my Artos thermostat valve?
- How do I replace the cartridges on my Artos F943-VO valve?
- How do I install an upgrade kit for my Artos F904-VO (pre-2014 model)?
- How do I increase the water temperature on my Artos F904A-VO valve?
- Why has my Artos F904A-VO valve cartridge separated while removing it?
- Can I install my towel dryer with the heating element facing up?
- Can I reposition the heating element from my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is my hydronic towel dryer leaking?
- How do I clean my towel dryer?
- How do I hang towels on my Artos Cadiz towel dryer?
- How long are the mounting brackets for Artos towel dryers?
- How do I top off my fluid-filled towel dryer?
- What are the differences between plug-in and hardwired towel dryers?
- Why do hydronic towel dryers need to be on a closed loop system?
- How hot should my towel dryer get?
- What comes included with my Artos towel dryer?
- What side of Artos towel dryers is the heating element installed on?
- What are Artos towel dryers made of?
- How do I replace the heating element for my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is the timer for my towel dryer not working?
- How do I increase the flow on my Artos F402-2 tub filler?
- Why are open waterfall tub spouts not available in matte black?
- Why does my shower arm escutcheon not fit on the shower arm?
- Why is the spout on my Artos F501-8-1 faucet wobbly or leaking?
- Is a rain showerhead right for me?
- How do I install a shower body jet with a male connection?
- How does the Artos 6" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 12" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 6" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos multifunction shower head work?
- How do I remove the flow restrictor from my hand held shower or shower head?
- How does the Artos 12" round rain showerhead work?
- How do I replace the cartridge on my Artos F802-2 tub filler?
- How do I install a flow restrictor for my hand shower?
Why do hydronic towel dryers need to be on a closed loop system?
Hydronic towel dryers from Artos offer both comfort and functionality, but their proper operation hinges on a specific requirement: a closed loop system. While our hydronic towel dryers are no longer in production, we're here to offer guidance to existing users.
Consistent Heat Regulation
Unlike domestic hot water systems that deliver varying water temperatures, a closed loop system provides a controlled and consistent flow of water at the desired temperature. This is crucial for maintaining the warmth of your towel dryer at the ideal level.
Enhanced Energy Efficiency
A closed loop system retains heat within the loop, eliminating the need to constantly heat new water. As a result, your hydronic towel dryer operates more efficiently, consuming less energy to maintain the desired temperature.
Fresh water from a domestic hot water system can introduce minerals and impurities that lead to corrosion within the towel dryer. With a closed loop system, water circulates within a controlled environment, reducing the risk of corrosion and prolonging the lifespan of your towel dryer.
A closed loop system allows for meticulous control over water quality, temperature, and flow rate. This level of control ensures that your hydronic towel dryer performs optimally and delivers the comfort you expect.
For more visual support, check the attached Hydronic Diagrams. While the Hydronic towel dryer line has been discontinued, these insights are valuable for current users to ensure lasting performance and durability.
In essence, a closed loop system offers the ideal environment for your Artos hydronic towel dryer to excel. It guarantees consistent heat, improved energy efficiency, corrosion prevention, and precise control over performance variables. By adhering to this requirement, you can enjoy the full benefits of your hydronic towel dryer, making it a lasting and reliable addition to your home.