- Why am I unable to turn the thermostat handle on my valve?
- How far should I open the service stops on my thermostat valve?
- How does the F962VO valve work?
- How does the Artos F943-VO valve work?
- Why is the diverter handle hard to turn on the Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is my Artos F943-VO valve leaking from the diverter cartridge?
- How do I troubleshoot my Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is the water not hot enough from the Artos F904A-VO valve?
- How does the Artos F903A-40VO valve work?
- Has the diverter cartridge for the Artos F943-VO valve changed?
- Why are the spindles on the Artos F943-VO valve too long?
- How do I recalibrate my Artos thermostat valve?
- How do I replace the cartridges on my Artos F943-VO valve?
- How do I install an upgrade kit for my Artos F904-VO (pre-2014 model)?
- How do I increase the water temperature on my Artos F904A-VO valve?
- Why has my Artos F904A-VO valve cartridge separated while removing it?
- Can I install my towel dryer with the heating element facing up?
- Can I reposition the heating element from my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is my hydronic towel dryer leaking?
- How do I clean my towel dryer?
- How do I hang towels on my Artos Cadiz towel dryer?
- How long are the mounting brackets for Artos towel dryers?
- How do I top off my fluid-filled towel dryer?
- What are the differences between plug-in and hardwired towel dryers?
- Why do hydronic towel dryers need to be on a closed loop system?
- How hot should my towel dryer get?
- What comes included with my Artos towel dryer?
- What side of Artos towel dryers is the heating element installed on?
- What are Artos towel dryers made of?
- How do I replace the heating element for my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is the timer for my towel dryer not working?
- How do I increase the flow on my Artos F402-2 tub filler?
- Why are open waterfall tub spouts not available in matte black?
- Why does my shower arm escutcheon not fit on the shower arm?
- Why is the spout on my Artos F501-8-1 faucet wobbly or leaking?
- Is a rain showerhead right for me?
- How do I install a shower body jet with a male connection?
- How does the Artos 6" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 12" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 6" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos multifunction shower head work?
- How do I remove the flow restrictor from my hand held shower or shower head?
- How does the Artos 12" round rain showerhead work?
- How do I replace the cartridge on my Artos F802-2 tub filler?
- How do I install a flow restrictor for my hand shower?
How do I replace the heating element for my Artos towel dryer?
Heating Element Installation begins at (2:54) in the video.
Guidelines for Installing a New Element
To initiate the installation of a new element, start by detaching the towel dryer from the wall. Invert it so that the wire side faces upwards. This positioning enables easy access for the replacement process. The following steps will guide you through the procedure:
For 300W Element Installation
- Loosen the upper bracket's adjusting screws and remove the lower bracket's counterparts.
- Unscrew the back plate from the wall. Disengage the wire cover elbow by sliding it off the lower end of the towel dryer and out of the wall. (You might need to gently pull the bottom part of the towel dryer away from the wall for this step.)
- Prioritize safety by ensuring that the electricity is switched off, and disconnect the wires.
- Carefully detach the towel dryer from the wall by undoing the upper bracket's adjusting screws and gently pulling the unit forward.
- Flip the towel dryer upside down for the next phase.
- Slide the back plate and elbow off the wire. Carefully unscrew the existing element, taking care to prevent any spillage of heat transfer fluid.
- Apply pipe thread tape or paste to the new element and securely fasten it using a wrench.
- Remove the plug from the new element and thread the wire through the elbow and the back plate.
- Reattach the towel dryer to the wall, ensuring that the heating element is positioned downward.
- Reconnect the wires using wire nuts, being diligent in keeping the power switched off.
- Push the elbow onto the bottom of the new element and align it with the hole in the back plate.
- Affix the back plate back onto the wall and firmly tighten the adjusting screws to complete the installation.
By following these instructions diligently, you can successfully install a new element in your towel dryer, ensuring its optimal performance for the future.