- Why am I unable to turn the thermostat handle on my valve?
- How far should I open the service stops on my thermostat valve?
- How does the F962VO valve work?
- How does the Artos F943-VO valve work?
- Why is the diverter handle hard to turn on the Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is my Artos F943-VO valve leaking from the diverter cartridge?
- How do I troubleshoot my Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is the water not hot enough from the Artos F904A-VO valve?
- How does the Artos F903A-40VO valve work?
- Has the diverter cartridge for the Artos F943-VO valve changed?
- Why are the spindles on the Artos F943-VO valve too long?
- How do I recalibrate my Artos thermostat valve?
- How do I replace the cartridges on my Artos F943-VO valve?
- How do I install an upgrade kit for my Artos F904-VO (pre-2014 model)?
- How do I increase the water temperature on my Artos F904A-VO valve?
- Why has my Artos F904A-VO valve cartridge separated while removing it?
- Can I install my towel dryer with the heating element facing up?
- Can I reposition the heating element from my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is my hydronic towel dryer leaking?
- How do I clean my towel dryer?
- How do I hang towels on my Artos Cadiz towel dryer?
- How long are the mounting brackets for Artos towel dryers?
- How do I top off my fluid-filled towel dryer?
- What are the differences between plug-in and hardwired towel dryers?
- Why do hydronic towel dryers need to be on a closed loop system?
- How hot should my towel dryer get?
- What comes included with my Artos towel dryer?
- What side of Artos towel dryers is the heating element installed on?
- What are Artos towel dryers made of?
- How do I replace the heating element for my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is the timer for my towel dryer not working?
- How do I increase the flow on my Artos F402-2 tub filler?
- Why are open waterfall tub spouts not available in matte black?
- Why does my shower arm escutcheon not fit on the shower arm?
- Why is the spout on my Artos F501-8-1 faucet wobbly or leaking?
- Is a rain showerhead right for me?
- How do I install a shower body jet with a male connection?
- How does the Artos 6" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 12" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 6" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos multifunction shower head work?
- How do I remove the flow restrictor from my hand held shower or shower head?
- How does the Artos 12" round rain showerhead work?
- How do I replace the cartridge on my Artos F802-2 tub filler?
- How do I install a flow restrictor for my hand shower?
How do I increase the flow rate of my Artos FS310 faucet?
If you're seeking to boost the flow rate of your Artos FS310 faucet, consider the following steps:
Check Flow Restrictor
A change in water pressure might be due to a blocked flow restrictor. Before replacing the cartridge, inspect the flow restrictor as it can impact pressure. It's crucial to address any blockages first.
Clean or Remove Flow Restrictor
The flow restrictor can be cleaned or removed if desired. The flow restrictor is highlighted in yellow at the base of the spout and hose junction (refer to the diagram). To access it, the tee connection (part 13) needs to be removed.
Inspect and Clean Aerator
The aerator at the spout's tip can also affect flow. While cleaning the mesh-designed aerator can be challenging, replacements are available at local hardware stores.
If these steps do not lead to increased pressure, consider replacing the cartridges. Prioritize these measures to achieve optimal flow performance from your Artos FS310 faucet.