- What is water hammer and how do I fix it?
- Why am I unable to turn the thermostat handle on my valve?
- How far should I open the service stops on my thermostat valve?
- How does the F962VO valve work?
- How does the Artos F943-VO valve work?
- Why is the diverter handle hard to turn on the Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is my Artos F943-VO valve leaking from the diverter cartridge?
- How do I troubleshoot my Artos F943-VO valve?
- Why is the water not hot enough from the Artos F904A-VO valve?
- How to install, calibrate, maintain, and service your Artos F904A-VO valve
- How does the Artos F903A-40VO valve work?
- Has the diverter cartridge for the Artos F943-VO valve changed?
- Why are the spindles on the Artos F943-VO valve too long?
- How do I recalibrate my Artos thermostat valve?
- How do I replace the cartridges on my Artos F943-VO valve?
- How do I install an upgrade kit for my Artos F904-VO (pre-2014 model)?
- How do I increase the water temperature on my Artos F904A-VO valve?
- Why has my Artos F904A-VO valve cartridge separated while removing it?
- Can I install my towel dryer with the heating element facing up?
- Can I reposition the heating element from my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is my hydronic towel dryer leaking?
- How do I clean my towel dryer?
- How do I hang towels on my Artos Cadiz towel dryer?
- How long are the mounting brackets for Artos towel dryers?
- How do I top off my fluid-filled towel dryer?
- What are the differences between plug-in and hardwired towel dryers?
- Why do hydronic towel dryers need to be on a closed loop system?
- How hot should my towel dryer get?
- What comes included with my Artos towel dryer?
- What side of Artos towel dryers is the heating element installed on?
- What are Artos towel dryers made of?
- How do I replace the heating element for my Artos towel dryer?
- Why is the timer for my towel dryer not working?
- How do I increase the flow on my Artos F402-2 tub filler?
- Why are open waterfall tub spouts not available in matte black?
- Why does my shower arm escutcheon not fit on the shower arm?
- Why is the spout on my Artos F501-8-1 faucet wobbly or leaking?
- Is a rain showerhead right for me?
- How do I install a shower body jet with a male connection?
- How does the Artos 6" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 12" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 6" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 8" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" square rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos 10" round rain showerhead work?
- How does the Artos multifunction shower head work?
- How do I remove the flow restrictor from my hand held shower or shower head?
- How does the Artos 12" round rain showerhead work?
- How do I replace the cartridge on my Artos F802-2 tub filler?
- How do I install a flow restrictor for my hand shower?
Artos Return Policy
At Artos, we strive to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our return policy to ensure a seamless experience.
Eligibility for Returns and Exchanges
A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returned or exchanged products.
The restocking fee will be waived in cases of product damage, defect, or shipping error. If you are an Artos certified stocking dealer, your restocking fee will also be waived.
Kindly note that the issuance of an RGA# (Return Goods Authorization) does not guarantee an automatic account credit.
Prior to installation, we strongly recommend thoroughly inspecting the product. Installed products are non-returnable for credit. Please exercise caution before installation.
Reporting Damaged Items
Any damaged items must be reported within 30 days of the original purchase date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with your return. We encourage timely reporting to ensure prompt resolution.
Time Limit for Returns
Returns will not be accepted beyond 12 months from the date of purchase. We advise initiating returns within this timeframe for eligible items.
Packaging and Return Requirements
To qualify for credit, the product must be returned in its original packaging. Please ensure that the product is appropriately packed to prevent damage during transit.
We value your understanding and cooperation in adhering to these return guidelines. Our aim is to provide you with exceptional service and support throughout your shopping journey. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team.
Thank you for choosing Artos. Your satisfaction is our priority.